[OpenLayers-Users] Re: regarding OpenLayers.Request.GET() method for GetCapabilities request

viktor2012 bijendra.awadhiya at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 01:10:51 EST 2011

thanks for ur useful reply but as I have mentioned that i hv used *proxy.cgi*
and I have added my domain to its allowedHosts list.

******proxy.cgi(some part)*****

allowedHosts = ['www.openlayers.org', 'openlayers.org',
                'labs.metacarta.com', 'world.freemap.in',
                'prototype.openmnnd.org', 'geo.openplans.org',
                'sigma.openplans.org', 'demo.opengeo.org',
                'www.openstreetmap.org', 'sample.azavea.com',
                'v2.suite.opengeo.org', 'v-swe.uni-muenster.de:8080',
                'vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org',
'www.openrouteservice.org','*localhost:6117*']

still the request is not reaching to this server(localhost:6117).
what is wrong with it. please reply