[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Select multiple features

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:27:01 EST 2011

Hi Baskar,

you will have to register an event on the vectorlayer which will trigger a
function on the completion of selection and then you can do some javascript
work to add rows in a table or in a radio group in your case Use the
openlayer generated ids to identify the features with enabled
radio/checkbox buttons . Hope that helps

regards,
Imran

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:11 AM, bhaskar <bhaskyp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there. I would like to select multiple features out of the many layers
> (added as VectorLayer)
>  when i click or click and drag a rectangle on the map. The
> results/attributes must display in a popup table or somewhere on the
> page with a radio button where the user then can select the correct
> feature and submit to another page.
>
> How would i go about doing this?
>
> Thanks,
> Baskar