[OpenLayers-Users] Problem on select

Pierre Muckensturm pierre at georezo.net
Thu Dec 29 04:07:32 EST 2011

Aloha

My map is designed to allow feature selection "onHover". This will
activate popup.

So I've defined a vector layer :

var vectorLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Simple Geometry", {
    style: layer_style,
    renderers: renderer
    });

And further my "selection" :

Code:

var select = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
        [vectorLayer,
            {
            multiple: false, hover: true,
            toggleKey: "ctrlKey", // ctrl key removes from selection
            multipleKey: "shiftKey" // shift key adds to selection
            }]);
    map.addControl(select);
    select.activate();

It seems that vectorlayer is undefined according my debugger.
Does anybody see why ?

Thanks in advance, hope you're enjoying the holiday season, and hope
that 2012 will be a wonderful year for you.

--
PLM aka Brindavoine