[OpenLayers-Users] CORS

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 01:51:58 EST 2011

Hello

  There is a php file serving a geoJSON (poi's) on a server A.
  Html file with openLayers trying to use geoJSON info (Vector) is on server B.
  Server B does not support curl/fopen, so I cannot have a working
proxy.php there (or I do not know how).

  I would not need a proxy.php on B if OpenLayers supports something
like CORS, right? In that case I would just need to arrange/ask for
CORS support on server A (probably something like this:
http://remysharp.com/2011/04/21/getting-cors-working/).

  Question: does OpenLayers support CORS? Google gives me different answers...

  Thank you

--
Tomas Straupis