[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with WFS Layer in OpenLayers

Javier Jose Quispe Varillas jjquispev at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:59:18 EST 2011

Friends

 Three points if I could help:

 1) I wonder if any of you know how
 information showing the attributes of an object from a WFS layer
 in either HTML or popup. I have found no examples.

 2) Then, using the Vector Layer, Protocol, Format and Strategy, I managed to see GeoServer WFS layers.
 You know if it works with MapServer WFS layers?, A problem with the version of Mapserver?
 Any special settings to display?

 3) I've managed to load local mapserver WFS and ArcGIS Server but deprecated function, but does not work
 intersection property coated filter Vector Layer. Anyone know why I always return
 all the features and do not intersect?
The intersection works with Geoserver WFS layers.
 These two local services is not displayed by the type 2).

 I wish you all a Happy New Year 2012

Javier Quispe
Lima-Peru