[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Need several tools-possible in OL?

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:15:18 EST 2011

Hi D Guidi,

       I am a newbie to OL. Can you please help me how to create
buffers(circles) around markers in a map. For now I am able to mark the
points on map with my lat-long values in Text file, but I have to create
buffers(of certain radius) around points whose lat-long , radius values are
given in an excel sheet, Is it possible??if No,  in which file format should
save my lat-long and radius valuesand how to carry on this work? Please
helpme out I am struggling on this since many days