[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Circles

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:29:23 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I want to create an application in which input values of lat,long,radius are
given and I have to point the markers (of lat-long values) and create
buffers(of corresponding radius) around them. However I am able to create
markers on the map by giving lat long values in text file, but I am really
stuck when I want to create buffers around them, and I dont know how to give
radius values in text file. Please help me out in this issue, If text file
is not correct then which file file format I have to use(like KML,etc) and
how to carry on this work