[OpenLayers-Users] Re: problem with gml file in chrome and IE

Aris Dimopoulos dimoaris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:13:59 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that without any success.  using Chrome
developers tool i receive the following error but have no idea what that
means.

Failed to load resource
XMLHttpRequest cannot load .../openlayers/projects.gml. Cross origin
requests are only supported for HTTP.
XMLHttpRequest.js:222<http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/lib/OpenLayers/Request/XMLHttpRequest.js>Uncaught
Error: NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101
XMLHttpRequest cannot load .../openlayers/MASTS.gml. Cross origin requests
are only supported for HTTP.
Uncaught Error: NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101

Aris