[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature Z-Index

mmonfort maxime.monfort at c4mprod.com
Fri Jul 1 04:59:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

Until now, I was using vector layers with z-indexes and the order was
well respected. But I'd like to add a SelectFeature on all these layers.
The problem is that SelectFeature doesn't seem to respect my z-indexing,
and the only order that seems to be respected is the drawing order
(last layer always on top).

I've tried to change the graphicZIndex, or even the oreder of the layers
inside
the SelectFeature but nothing seems to work.

To summarize, I'd like to know if there is a way to change the z-index of
layers
inside a SelectFeature.

I hope I was clear enough.

Thank you in advance.