AW: [OpenLayers-Users] crosshair control

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Jul 5 17:59:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

Perhaps that could give an idea:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/center-crosshairs-td1827008.html

Arnd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von lars
lingner
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011 21:20
An: openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [OpenLayers-Users] crosshair control

Hello list,

I'm looking for a crosshair control in OL. The control should display a
crossing horizontal and a vertical line, following the curser. The
intersection would be the current mouse position.
The lines reaches from one mapframe border to the opposite border.

Optionally I want to display the position coordinates "somewhere nearby"
the mouse position or at an fixed position on the map.

Does anybody done this before? I couldn't find such a thing.

If there isn't any code what would be the best way to implement it?

Thank you for any ideas or links!

Lars