[OpenLayers-Users] TMS overlay and first load with Internet Explorer

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 04:25:40 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,
I have created a very simple application with Google Maps as base layer and
a TMS layer as overlay.
All is working good with Firefox and Chrome but, with all the version of
Internet Explorer, I have a strange problem displayed on this screenshot:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/348430/tms.png

The only way to solve this is to zoom in one time and then the tiles are
correctly alligned.

This is the TMS layer definition:
var layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.TMS('TMS', 'http://localhost/tms/',
        {isBaseLayer:false,layername: 'eco', type: 'png',
         tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size(256, 256),zoomOffset:1
});

I can't figure out why this happens only with Internet Explorer.

Thanks you for your hep
L.