[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Handler.RegularPolygon missing down and cancel?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Jul 19 07:23:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

as you can see in the document you linked,
OpenLayers.Handler.RegularPolygon inherits from
OpenLayers.Handler.Drag
(http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Handler/Drag-js.html#OpenLayers.Handler.Drag).
You will find the missing functions there.

Note that our API docs don't automatically include inherited methods
and properties, so you always have to click the superclass ("Inherits
from") links to get information on these.

Andreas.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM, ulao <S_K_U_N_X at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why are the functions all missing from OpenLayers.Handler.RegularPolygon ?
>
> I'm interested in down and cancel but neither are there.
>
> I'm using this api
>
> http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Handler/RegularPolygon-js.html#OpenLayers.Handler.RegularPolygon.radius
>

> and I have Release 2.11-rc1 of OL

Andreas Hocevar