[OpenLayers-Users] Overlapping WMS Layer Features

pday pday at mitre.org
Tue Jul 26 10:30:29 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a WMS layer I'm displaying, which contains several polygons.

Notably, there are two polygons that lie completely inside another polygon.
I am unable to see these polygons, only the large polygon that encloses
them. Is there a way to display these? I want to allow a user to click on a
polygon to display data about that polygon. I'm currently using the
GetFeatureInfo request to do that, which pulls the data for the hidden
polygons.

My layer initialization code is below. Thank you in advance.
-Pat

	var layerToAdd = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(name, tileServer,
		{
			LAYERS: layerName,
			STYLES: '',
			TRANSPARENT: true