[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with configures OpenLayers.js

Ralph Dell RDell at CatawbaCountyNC.gov
Fri Jul 29 07:50:16 EDT 2011

If you put your compressed build under your OpenLayers-xxx folder I
believe that will be the quickest easiest fix.

Ralph Dell

-----Original Message-----
From: openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of sjonnala
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:44 PM
To: users at openlayers.org
Subject: [OpenLayers-Users] Problem with configures OpenLayers.js

Hi there,
  I configured a OpenLayers.js file by removing unnecessary classes from
version 2.10. Then started the problem. I'm unable to see the images on
the
viewport. Inorder to make my issue clear I'm including the screenshots
below.

With original OpenLayers.js 2.10
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6631632/before.bmp
before.bmp

With configured OpenLayers.js 2.10
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6631632/after.bmp after.bmp

I'm sure this is the problem with css in associating the path to the
images.
Where in OpenLayers.js can i configure the path, for the display of the
images to work correctly.

Thanks & Regards
Satish Jonnala