[OpenLayers-Users] Changing base layer activates back history button

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Mon Jun 6 09:59:45 EDT 2011

Hi

I have noticed some strange behaviour... I have a map history buttons that
are disabled when application starts. When I change the base layers the back
history button becomes active?! How come. I was thinking that it consider
just map bounds changes (panning, zomming). It could be OK I guess if click
on that button would cause switching back the base layers...but actually it
does nothing... So if I do 10 base layers switching, I can click 10 times on
back button... and nothing happens... Is that a bug? I was looking for some
property that tells: "history consider just zooming and panning and not
layer switching"... but I did not find anything... And it is just about the
base layers not the over layers.

Can anyone please help me on that

Thanks

regards,