[OpenLayers-Users] Browser Issues with Firefox and Safair, OL 11

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:59:18 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm running into some really weird browser behaviors, and I wanted to ask if
anyone had run into any of these. I have a geolocation script live at
www.virtualspatiality.org

It works as intended in the mobile version of safari, it works in IE9,
Chrome 11, Opera. However in Firefox for, the script seems to fire the
geolocation request, and then never places the marker, Safari 5 works
sometimes, but seems to take ages to load. Any idea what's going on?