[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.11 possible Bug with Chrome

Ricardo Bayley ricardo.bayley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:03:04 EDT 2011

Hi Phil,

I have been checking and checking. It does work on OL 2.10

Although I dont know if this is a bug, cause on some other project it does
work with OL 2.11

Let me check my code. Although I know something odd is going on.
For example, if I switch to OL 2.10 then when mouse hover over feature then
I dont get the cursor set to pointer. But I do with OL2.11
On the other hand, with OL 2.11 I get the issue mentioned previously.

Any thoughts ?

In regard to your questions, data gets render. And I can work with the
layer's features
I will recheck things again.

ricardo