[OpenLayers-Users] Free gis data

Vinicius Carvalho viniciusccarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 04:57:51 EDT 2011

Hello there! I guess many here faced this problem. I'm building a GIS
solution, but i need some GIS data for mockup, better if I had high volume.
I found some at fusion tables, like the wikipedia data, but I was wondering
if I can get more data out there. Anything from McDonalgd's restaurants
around the globe to crime by district :). Could someone here point me to a
good place?

Regards

--
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the
rational mind is a faithful servant. We have