[OpenLayers-Users] IE 9 Errors displaying map

Coup Coup tencoupons55 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 16:40:35 EDT 2011

Hello OL Community,
I'm having issues in IE (version 9) displaying my openlayers maps without errors. Neither firefox nor chrome complain at all. And while IE9 loads the maps and allows it function correctly I get popup errors and I dont want my users to experience that. Does anyone have any insite to these?

I'm using VERSION_NUMBER:$Revision: 10995

This error occurs after loading the map w/ layers and zooming to extent appropriately:
'Unable to get value of property 'w':object is null or undefined.'

This IE9 error occurs when leaving or reloading the map. I've narrowed this one down to something having to do with custom zoom-in/zoom-out controls placed on the map. If i dont create a custom control, this error doesn't appear. This seems to be happening when the map objects are destroyed when the page unloads (nothing is ever destroyed in firefox?)
'Unable to get value of the property 'un':object is null or undefined.'

Looking through the openlayers source, there is virtually no error trapping for null values - and I have no idea why I would have them at all...

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks