AW: [OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers SLD Bug?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Jun 8 17:01:26 EDT 2011

SLD_BODY is applied by a GET request. That will be the issue with IE. I get
the same error.

With Firefox 3.6.17 i get back a correct rendered map. Perhaps Firefox 4 has
the same problem with long urls.

The url has a length of 11157 bytes. Most likely is that the issue. You can
use OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Post to get around with long urls.

Arnd