[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Problems getting WFS layer

Casper Span info at spatially-oriented.com
Thu Jun 9 11:21:14 EDT 2011

Bart,

Thanks for the response again, the BBOX seemed to be wrong indeed. There is
something with the google baselayers that mess up everything. I now have it
working with only my own data!

I also found out another strange thing: my WFS isn't working if I go to the
site by:
http://localhost/openlayers/index.php

but I CAN see the WFS through:
http://casp-geoserver/openlayers/index.php

Is that another problem with the http security? perhaps because of the hosts
file redirecting localhost to 127.0.0.1?

Anyway, I finally have WFS loaded now! thanks a lot!

Regards,
Casper