[OpenLayers-Users] Yahoo Maps API Shutdown and Impact on OpenLayers(Yahoo Maps base layer)

Ravi Pavuluri ravitheja at ymail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:26:42 EDT 2011

Chris and Noli,

Thanks for the information that helped me to explore potential base layer alternatives. May be I am repeating my question again. Can I assume that yahoo maps will be taken away from the set of base layers?

We need to inform people who are actively using that option in our applications.

Thanks again,
Ravi.