[OpenLayers-Users] Issue with OpenLayers and IE

pradeep.raj pradeep.raj at experionglobal.com
Thu Jun 23 02:28:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using Layer.WMS.Post for one of my layers that is retrieved from
Geoserver. When I try to display this layer in IE, even after loading the
layer, IE shows the Progress bar which never ends there after. The other
browsers are not showing this behavior. I am using OpenLayers 2.10, IE 8.0,
and Geoserver 2.0.2.

Please let me know, whether this is an issue with OpenLayers or with IE?
Also it will be grateful, if anyone can help me on this regards.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep