AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Re: add pop ups to point data

Gary Nobles garynobles at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 19:21:00 EDT 2011

Ahh that makes sence now I wondered what that line was all about!

nearly there, so close, ok the bubbles now popup... but they lack content.

It is lookning in my website directory not the /usr/lib/cgi-bin/

Server = Apache
system = Ubuntu

I have 2 server setups

Apache2 localhost:80     (website)
Apache Tomcat localhost:8080  (geoserver)

my data is coming from geoserver created wms

is this a server configuration problem? Do you or anyone know how to fix it?

Many thanks, a big step forward :-)