[OpenLayers-Users] Re: getfeature info from a single column, how to filter?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:34:27 EDT 2011

Just be careful about the GML and KML parsing in OpenLayers. It seems
not standard OGC. AFAIT, only WKT and GeoJson seems comply to OGC.

I am trying to pass Spatialite output query to OpenLayers canvas, only
WKT works and GeoJSON seems OGC format. GML and KML seems with added
cosmetic format.

Have look at the Vector format.html example to see what I mean. Try to
pass some data in the input textarea. Use WKT first, then hover to the
polygon, line, etc. to see the various output format.

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-formats.html

Noli