[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Why WFS Layer is displaying very slowely over Google Map.

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 4 08:20:57 EST 2011

With a click, a WMS GetFeatureInfo is enough :
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.html

If you want to do a "box" query, you need WFS GetFeature (there's a
problem with the WFS server used in this demo, but the code is good so
you can use it to fit your needs) :
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/examples/getfeature-wfs.html

Regards,

Alexandre

On 11-03-04 04:43 AM, Mustafa646 wrote:
> OK!
>
> Can you send me sample code, how you do that. Actually i want to select a
> specific feature under Button click event by using that feature's attribute
> value.
>
> Regards

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears