[OpenLayers-Users] Getting Started with OpenLayers

Lyes Mokraoui zest at gis.fm
Mon Mar 7 20:47:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

I have just started trying to make OpenLayers work on my testing server, however what I get is a blank page. When I point the js file to the one in OpenLayers server it is working perfectly. However, when I change the location to my server, it returns a blank page.

I am using Windows Server 2008 and IIS7 .
Would it be caused by the fact that IIS7 is not processing the js file?
I would appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction.

Thank you in advance.
Cheers.