[OpenLayers-Users] Where i put Proxy.cgi in my computer

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:31:05 EST 2011

I am trying to query some features to Geoserver by using filter, For this i
need to put Proxy.cgi in somewhere in my computer. I dont know where i put
this
I have installed IIS7 on my computer and GeoServer on 8080 port.

Please tell me where i put Proxy.cgi in my computer so that it should work.

 OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.cgi?url="; // here i need the exact path to
put proxy.cgi

Regards