[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple OpenLayers Popups in the same location in map

jpvalappil jpvalappil at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 08:20:16 EST 2011

Hi OL Users & Developers,

I have a page that shows an OL map. This page has two layers and a click on
it will get the attribute information of the layer via WMSGetFeatureInfo
control.

Once JS gets the information from the mapserver it shows a popup that I've
done via
http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Popup/FramedCloud-js.html
OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud . I used to add the popup directly on to the
map object.

Everything works well until a user click on an area that belongs to multiple
layer. I have correctly parsed the attribute information belongs to
different layers. But the popup code inserts two popups at the same location
in the map. In other words at a single instance of time only one popup is
visible.

Is there anyway through which multiple popups that belongs to the same
location can be shown?

Really appreciate any help regarding this.

-----
Thanks in advance

Jayaprakash

India