[OpenLayers-Users] Simple way to add labels with styles to my map

turner850 turner850 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:44:07 EST 2011

Hey guys, I am looking to port from google maps to Openlayers.

You can see my map at www.riftmap.com

I have labels with styles that go to a specific X,Y coordinate IE: 6566,
5432

Currently my lat/lng coordinates are converted and its a big mess.....

I have an image thats 12233x9216

Is there a simple way to add all my labels to my OpenLayers image?? I have
only found examples they are overly complicated for what I need.

Thank you.