AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Selection on a WFS layer problem

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Mar 12 18:52:11 EST 2011

Your features lose not there style, but get deleted from your map. You see
the layer base.

It seems, that this part

onSelect: function(feature){
    select.addFeatures([feature]);
},
onUnselect: function(feature){
    select.removeFeatures([feature]);

deletes the unselected feature also from the wfs layer. You don't need the
functions. Try it without onSelect and onUnselect.

Perhaps it solves also the end of selection.

Arnd