[OpenLayers-Users] Re: wfs

gabriel gpetricek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:30:43 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

i know that this wfs issue is discussed here many times, but no one topic
helped me. My problem is, that i can't see result map from wfs connection.
Im using Geoserver 2.0.2, data are stored in PostgreSQL/Postgis database. I
set up proxy.cgi into right directory (C:/OSGeo4W/apache/cgi-bin) and then I
edit path to python.exe (C:/Python25/python.exe -u) and add 'localhost' and
'localhost:8080' into AllowedHosts option. Also when I wrote URL adress into
my web browser (Mozzila FF), the openlayers home page showed me
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi). Apache directory is C:/OSGeo4W/apache.

Here is my openlayers documentation:

Best regards