[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Layer.HTTPRequest

Marco Scheuble mail at marco-scheuble.de
Thu Mar 17 06:42:48 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your Answer, but I think you get me wrong.
The Problem is not the WMS-Layer (osmlayer).

The testlayer isn't displayed. Firebug shows me that there not even is an
attempt to get the data from that server. And because Firebug doesn't show
me an ErrorMessage, I don't know, whats going wrong.

I tried it with another wms-layer:
---------------------------
function init(){
    var latlon = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326");
    map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',{maxExtent:new OpenLayers.Bounds(7, 46,
10, 49)});

    var wmslayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "OpenLayers WMS",
        "http://vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org/wms/vmap0?",
	{layers: 'basic',projection: latlon} );

    var testlayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.HTTPRequest(
	'test',
	'http://.../index.php?',
	{'x1' : 7, 'x2': 10, 'y1': 46, 'y2':49},
	{projection: latlon}
	);
    map.addLayers([wmslayer, testlayer]);
    map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher());
    map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition());
    map.zoomToMaxExtent();