[OpenLayers-Users] Re: OpenLayers.loadUrl is not a function

Kris Peterson kris at mapbiquity.com
Sun Mar 20 12:28:36 EDT 2011

Manuel,

Would you be able to make you site publicly available, at least temporarily?
There are a number of dependencies in the code that are not accessible with
the two files you attached. I do not think the dependencies are the problem,
but this would help eliminate them. I am almost certain that the problem
lies in the reference to the OpenLayers library - the opened window
(territorio.php) is simply not finding the library.

If you can make the site publicly available, then please post the link.
Otherwise, you can use Firebug to first verify that the OpenLayers library
is being loaded in the opened window. If not, change the reference via
Firebug until it works, then change it in your source and retry.

Regards,
Kris

-----
Kris Peterson