[OpenLayers-Users] Accessing Current Map from Server Side

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:04:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

I want to save the current map of my application ( Openlayers map ) as an
image on my server box and then send it as an email attachment to different
people. How is it possible. Sending emails from server is not of a great
deal but how to access current map on the client and save it as an image on
server ? did any one worked on such things ? Any suggestions or solutions
??

I use JBOSS as my webserver and EJBs as my web services.

Thanks,
Kalyan