[OpenLayers-Users] Proxy.cgi

truongxuan quang truongxuanquang at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 10:41:40 EDT 2011

Dear list

I send the question some days before but I think those were not clear to you,
 so  I am trying to do exactly same in this threat
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-users/2010-June/017952.html
I using Geoserver 2.1 , Openlayers running inside Mapfish environment I am try
to configure many time for proxy.cgi  then change to proxy.php and also
proxy.py. I use WMS GetFeatureInfo  I receives a blank popup when I click to a
map.

my configure example by proxy.py

#!C:/python25/python.exe -u
import urllib2
import cgi
import sys, os
# Designed to prevent Open Proxy type stuff.
allowedHosts = ['www.openlayers.org', 'openlayers.org',
                'labs.metacarta.com', 'world.freemap.in',
                'prototype.openmnnd.org', 'geo.openplans.org',
                'sigma.openplans.org', 'demo.opengeo.org',
               'www.openstreetmap.org', 'sample.azavea.com',
                'v2.suite.opengeo.org', 'v-swe.uni-muenster.de:8080',
                'vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org' '127.0.0.1',
'localhost:5000']

My question is:  I do not you any kind of webserver like ms4w or TomCat, I use
only mapfish environment with (openlayers + geoserver) how and where can I put
the proxy.cgi file? I am very sorry for this question

Thank you very much

Quang