[OpenLayers-Users] Re: problem with overview map

Christian Mayer mayer at terrestris.de
Thu Mar 24 04:03:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am not quite sure what the problem is.
Here is some working code from me, maybe you try this:

     var options_ovmap = {

         mapOptions: {

             projection: map.getProjection(),

             maxExtent: map.getMaxExtent(),

             numZoomLevels: 1

         },

         layers: [ov_ovmap] // PUT HERE A VALID AND VISIBLE LAYER

     };

     var overviewMap = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap(options_ovmap);
     overviewMap.div = document.getElementById("overviewMapDiv"); // REPLACE HERE YOUR DIV

Best Regards,
Chris