[OpenLayers-Users] offset for PopUp content?

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:26:26 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I have div nicely set up to show a Bubble. I am trying to display it
as a popup for a marker layer. Now the problem is that the Div
containing my bubble and data is shown but its top left is glued to
the Lat,Lon... is there a way to add an Offset Value for the HTML
content inside the Div to be shown in the popup

code:

var AutoSizeAnchored = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Popup, {

            var ll = new OpenLayers.LonLat(-25,20);
            	var popupContentHTML ='<div> contents</div>';
            	//feature.data.overflow="auto";
            	var p= new
OpenLayers.Popup("markers",ll,null,feature.data.popupContentHTML,null,false,null);
            	p.backgroundColor='transparent';
            	map.addPopup(p);

regards,
Imran