[OpenLayers-Users] Firefox 4 and firebug.

Xurxo Mendez sonxurxo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:41:53 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I think I'm having the same problem. I'm getting also a strange behavior, in
my case I'm using also GeoExt and it seems that Firefox 4 is requesting, but
not loading, the GeoExt JS file (but adjacent, previous and following,
<script> tags do load). It seems to be a Firefox 4 issue, not Firebug,
because when I deactivate the plugin it doesn't work either. Of course it
does work in the previous version of Firefox (3.6), Chrome and others. Looks
like a Firefox 4 matter.

Best regards,

Xurxo Méndez Pérez

http://blog.sonxurxo.com