[OpenLayers-Users] Navigation control

Meine Toonen meinetoonen at b3partners.nl
Fri Mar 25 04:06:51 EDT 2011

Yeah, that would work.

Thanks a bunch.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Meine Toonen
B3Partners BV
Tel: 030 214 2082
  _____

From: Eric Lemoine [mailto:eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com]
To: Meine Toonen [mailto:meinetoonen at b3partners.nl]
Cc: users at openlayers.org [mailto:users at openlayers.org]
Sent: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:03:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Navigation control

On Thursday, March 24, 2011, Meine Toonen <meinetoonen at b3partners.nl> wrote:

  > Hi list,
  >
  > In the Navigation control of OpenLayers (2.10) are a couple of options for disabling some of the components this control has.
  > I see zoomBoxEnabled and zoomWheelEnabled. We wanted to disable the dragpan control, but maintaining the other controls.
  >
  > I was wondering if these options were omitted with a reason, of just forgotten.

  I personally don't see navigation without dragpan as common as
  navigation without shift zoombox or zoomwheel. That may be a reason
  why we don't have a dragPanEnabled option. And I'm not sure we want to
  have boolean options all over the place in OpenLayers.

  Does the following work for you?

  var nav = new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation();
  map.addControl();
  nav.activate();
  nav.dragPan.decativate();

  Cheers,