[OpenLayers-Users] Need help with Layer.TMS

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 26 12:52:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect OpenLayer.Layer.TMS() to mod-geocache but
OpenLayers is generating negative tile request. In fact it looks like
all the x/y tile numbers have -1 what they should be.

It appears to be working fine for EPSG:4326, but not for EPSG:900913 and
sphericalMercator.

I'm not sure what is happening here, probably I have not set up
something correctly. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

http://imaptools.com:8080/gc.html

Open the layer switcher can select layer "leaddog-TMS-GMapsCompat"

mod-geocache has a demo service that generates a simple OpenLayers page
like the above static page. I am trying to enhance that page to demo all
the various services the mod-geocache supports so people can see how to
integrate OpenLayers with mod-geocache.

Thanks,
   -Steve