[OpenLayers-Users] I can't render a WFS in OpenLayers - help!!

Simon Appelt flansch at gmx.de
Mon May 2 16:43:27 EDT 2011

Hi Apostolis,

first of all why did you rename the proxy.cgi to proxy.py, it's not
necessary. If your using FireFox please install the add on "Firebug"
activate and refresh your URL.
Firebug shell output needs to look like the following line, else
something went wrong:

POST
http://localhost/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fgeoserver%2Fwfs
     Status  200 OK 2.49s