[OpenLayers-Users] Re: OpenLayers page is only accessible in IE

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:44:51 EDT 2011

Thanks

I have couple of questions:

1.  I need to configure proxy.cgi or some other proxy ?
2. As my html pages and geoserver are at same server computer (production
server), then why proxy is needed? As far as i now, we need proxy.cgi only
if html and Geoserver are at different computers. may be i am wrong, please
guide me further ?

3. I can access my map pages at port 9091 and 1000 as well in IE from
outside of production server. But could't access in any other explorer.

regards