[OpenLayers-Users] help

Wael Soltan wael.soltan at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:17:20 EDT 2011

Dear All,
I ve a serious problem regarding the using of cgi files. my environment
consists of Windows 2003 server IIS 6
sqlpostgres/postGIS/geoserver/openlayers
I wish if i can make use of WFST
i am folowing up this exercise
http://www.gistutor.com/openlayers/22-advanced-openlayers-tutorials/47-openlayers-wfs-t-using-a-geoserver-hosted-postgis-layer.html
ve done it all but i am stacked in the cgi file implementation, I ve tried
apache http server 2.2 for windows but it failed too. i am a beginner also i
ve tried this solution in the blog
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/proxy-OL-Geoserver-and-IIS-td6007550.html
am not sure adding the system variable was in the right way or not it did
not give more details about this step.

finally i got the map div but with only the save button & with out the
editor toolbar.

I wish i am not asking a stupid question & not bothering you but this will
make very much difference to me.

wish u all best of luck

Wael