[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer data extent and loading strategies

Favre, Sebastien Sebastien.Favre at spotimage.fr
Wed May 18 03:15:55 EDT 2011

Eric,

Thank you for your response.
In fact, I need to know the full data extent of a WFS layer even if the displayed map area contains no feature of it.
I have tried to use the WFSCapabilities objet to get the information but there is no mapping of fields WGS84BoundingBox, LowerCorner and UpperCorner which could be helpful.
Do you have any other idea ?

Sébastien