[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Zoom with mouse wheel when using Google Layer v3

Xurxo Mendez sonxurxo at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:02:54 EDT 2011

Hi all again,

Anyone could tell me why this issue happens? I've noticed that there was an
old patch (in ticket #1438, http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/1438),
that has already been applied, that supposedly fixed that, but it's not
working for me with Firefox 4 or Chrome. Thank you in advance

Regards

Xurxo Méndez Pérez