[OpenLayers-Users] SOS service

truongxuan quang truongxuanquang at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 10:53:16 EDT 2011

 Xurxo Méndez Pérez and Bart,

 Thank you very much for your advice, my questions were not clear to you as my
knowledge about SOS. I spent more than two weeks for installing and implementing
ist-SOS vs python for sos service and searching for tutorial web-site, but I
done nothing, I compare with others what I did for WebGIS before SOS very
difficult for me event from newbie like me I don't know how can I start :)

Thank again

Quang