[OpenLayers-Users] Questions about Markers and Text markers

Miguel Chang mac_luzer at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 00:28:51 EDT 2011

Hello there, I´m implementing a web page using Openlayer as the map provider and so far it seems to work... but I have some troubles with the markers because I want to show the information both at the map and on the page itself, is there anyway to manipulate the data from text file once loaded? also I´m looking for a more direct approach on feeding the data, like extracting directly from a database, is there any implementation that does not involves a lo of javascript coding ?