[OpenLayers-Users] copyright box on Google Maps layer

Bryan McBride bmcbride at opengeo.org
Thu May 26 10:11:43 EDT 2011

Try upgrading to OL 2.11 RC-1.

BRYAN
On May 26, 2011 10:08 AM, "Mr. Puneet Kishor" <punk.kish at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I have started getting that infamous copyright box on Google Maps
layer. I had no problems so far, never saw that box. Never changed the code,
but today I noticed that every time I visit my web page, the copyright box
is there.

> I am using OL 2.10.
>
> A few additional notes --
>
> I tried searching the OL mailing list archive, but the search via nabble
widget [http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/openlayers-users] is broken.
I get a stream of Java errors spewed by Jetty.

> I tried scanning the archives but quickly started seeing doubles. I did
notice that four months of email list archives are missing at [
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-users/].