[OpenLayers-Users] Can't see features outside the extent

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:58:01 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,
I have a strange problem with a vector layer and the current dev version of
OL (used because so I can hide the new Google Copyright notice).
My vector layer has got about 50 features with the ClusterStrategy enabled:
the map load fine and the clustering it's ok. Now the strange thing:
If I restrict the extent and then pan over the map, the features that were
previously out of my extent are not visible and appear only if I change the
zoom level.
This strange thing happens only if I use the mouse for panning..it's ok if I
use the control arrow over the zoom bar.

All is fine with the current stable version.
Should I open a bug report or is it my fault?

Thx
Luca